Exclusive Interview With Iyiola Fadeyi, Owner Of Santiago Wears


TeenPrenuers: What's your full name?

Iyiola Fadeyi: Eniiyiolaoluwa Fadeyi David

TeenPrenuers: How old are you?

Iyiola Fadeyi: 17

TeenPrenuers: Okay so I heard you own Santiago wears. Is this true?

Iyiola Fadeyi: The statement is true , but the people who really own it are the customers

TeenPrenuers: Wow... What a nice statement... So that means if I say you started Santiago wears it'll be true?

Iyiola Fadeyi: True , but who are we without true friends,  you feel me ?

TeenPrenuers: Hahahaha.... Yhh I feel you. So let's know what inspired Santiago?

Iyiola Fadeyi: Well basically , I love t-shirts and face caps, and my cousin and I were chatting while playing fifa. So we shared the same love.

TeenPrenuers: Fifa.. The inspiring game

Iyiola Fadeyi: For shirts and caps, I got the idea , he got the name. Unno💯 😹

TeenPrenuers: That's cool... So I'm curious to know those behind Santiago?

Iyiola Fadeyi: There's Me And my Homies with the love and support and advice... 💯

TeenPrenuers: Looks like I love the anonymous homies tho. 😹 As a young Teen, what would be your advice to other teens out there?

Iyiola Fadeyi: They should never give up on their dreams, even when going through hard times , and always pray! God is key so is hustling

TeenPrenuers: One more thing sir.
TeenPrenuers would like to know your hobbies and leisure time activities?

Iyiola Fadeyi: Hobbies. Well I write poems and some satirical works. And my leisure time i play FIFA or go out with friends.

TeenPrenuers: That sounds fun.

Iyiola Fadeyi: My project!!!! You all should come for the savage party and get a Santiago Tee.

Teenprenuers: Am sure the savage party is gonna be a hit

[5/25, 00:51] Iyi ✌: Check IG savagemode and also follow Santiago
And Fadeyi on IG💯

TeenPrenuers: Well you've heard from the boss himself... I too have one of the Santiago products and trust me its the real deal... Thanks for you time sir

Iyiola Fadeyi: 💯

Tune in for more interviews with more teenagers like Iyiola Fadeyi to see what this generation has in stall for us... Stay Tuned....

More Photos of Santiago;







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exclusive: Interview With Adole Moses (MGP)

Exclusive: Interview With Joseph Ajogwu(Faywiz)