Exclusive: Interview With Joseph Ajogwu(Faywiz)


TeenPrenuers: So I've got my big man up here with me. He is no other than the Preach Jesus Crooner. Mr Faywiz.. Welcome to TeenPrenuers

Fay: Thanks. Its an honour been here with you.

TeenPrenuers: So Mr Faywiz or should I call you Fay which one?

Fay: Lol... Fay is really cool. But I'd prefer Mr Fay for the purpose of the interview.

TeenPrenuers: Hahaha... The gentleman feeling..... So Mr Fay, tell us who the man behind Faywiz really is?

Fay: Joseph Oche Ajogwu is my name.... A gentle and easy going fella.... I was born in Lagos. The 4th child outta 6.... Am a student of benue state university. Studying microbiology... Am a Christian rapper.

TeenPrenuers: Ohh You're a Joseph too..lol.. Only that this Joseph is a Rapper...

Fay: Rapper with the coat of many colours. Lol

TeenPrenuers: Hahahahaha... That's a nice one....  So tell us how did music start for you

Fay: Music started a long time ago.... Like it's a part of me.... Kicked off my career around 2012

TeenPrenuers: Like you were born with it.

Fay: You can say that

TeenPrenuers: In 2012 was the release of Etymology I guess..

Fay: 2015 I dropped my first album FOUND... Yes it was

TeenPrenuers: FOUND the Album was a huge one. I remember listening to every track on the album and I was like Faywiz is at it again... He has come to let Elshaddai know whatsup... Lol

Fay: Lol.... It was a huge one to my music career.... Though one of the moments I faced the greatest temptations.

TeenPrenuers: Ohh I understand.. You know at that point when you are about to hit something big and the devil wants to just interrupt it..

Fay: Yeah..... But God saw me through

TeenPrenuers: We Thank Jah.... FOUND the Album took you how long to perfect?

Fay: Worked on that album for almost a year to put together.... Worked on the album for about a year.

TeenPrenuers: Ohh wow..... We heard you worked with great artistes on the album. How many exactly?

Fay: Had 5 other artists on the project.... Kole william,Femi Morgan,King Soulz,Nuchapta,Limoblaze and Spillz were on it.

TeenPrenuers: That's a good one... We don't do gossips oo but we are hearing about a concert called "Fire Of Fay". Is Faywiz on Fire Literally?

Fay: Laffs... Fay Is About to go on fire

TeenPrenuers: Ahhh... Someone better call the fire service.... Hahahaha

Fay: Hahaha..... There will be a reign of Fire ...

TeenPrenuers: I dey Wii you.

Fay: Yea. My team and I are working on that FOF show.
Promise to be a diff from the norm

TeenPrenuers: Ohkay...... So we are going to be seeing more of Fay this year then?

Fay: Yes.... Expect at least two singles from me before the year runs out

TeenPrenuers: Ahh yes.... Okay Mr Fay, where do you see yourself in the next 5years..

Fay: International.... Taking the message and the brand Faywiz global

TeenPrenuers: Oh wow.. Can't wait to see Faywiz in the UK tho

Fay: Amen.

TeenPrenuers: Lastly Mr Fay, what would you want to tell all our young ones out there?

Fay: Keep the dream alive... No matter what..

TeenPrenuers: Thanks for having us Mr Fay.... It was nice having you on the show.

Fay: Am happy to be here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exclusive Interview With Iyiola Fadeyi, Owner Of Santiago Wears

Exclusive: Interview With Adole Moses (MGP)